At Engineer.ai, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information, we collect or you provide to us when you access and use our website (www.cloudops.ai) (the “Site”).
2. Age Restrictions: The Website is intended for people who are 18 years and above of age. If Engineer.ai comes across individuals who are under the age of 18, they will be removed from the platform without any notice.
3. Information Protection: We are accountable for the information in our custody and when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will take all the necessary steps to inform you as soon as reasonably possible so the safeguard measures (if required) can be implemented.
4. Collection of Information. We gather information at different points of engagement in the Website to facilitate use by customers. Two kinds of information are collected:
- To identify the user and build a relationship
- To facilitate services on our Site
- To provide services from our affiliated service providers
- To support services and rectify problems with your service
- To understand your requirements vis-à-vis the Site
- To inform you of the changes to our services or products or promotions
• Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring Website. We use such Information to examine our traffic and to view how customers use the Website. This type of information will not allow you to be identified personally, i.e., we use “cookies”, which contain only certain relevant information. You can instruct your computer to disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Site may be diminished or limited.
• We acknowledge not using your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent and clarify that Personal Information will be gathered to the extent necessary for the requisite business verification purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Site, which may include, without limitation, address, phone number, email, credit card information, profile, bank account information, etc., for business purposes.
5. Right to Examine: You have the right to examine any of your Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge you an administrative fee to access your information. In certain cases we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information (ex: if the information also pertains to the Personal Information of another user)
6. Sharing Data: We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
• Partner Service Providers: We have inked agreements with various partner service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Site, with whom we will share collected information. For instance, your credit card information will be shared with credit card service provider to process your purchase. All service providers that we have engaged have reasonable level of privacy protection as we have.
• Requirements of law: We will share information about you where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities, where such demand needs to meet the legal requirements.
• Analysis: Non-Personal Information may be aggregated and shared with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes and not personal information.
• Financial Transactions: During negotiations in connection with any transactions such as, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or other similar situation; collected information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
7. Withdrawal of Consent. You can withdraw consent to collecting or sharing of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to email@example.com. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will refrain from using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will depend on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will confirm through an email upon receipt of such requests. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the Site may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the services on the Site or the services provided therein may be limited.
8. External Links. The Site may contain third party links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such Websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating to them.